- French connections – Beaujolais nouveau: Covid-19 pandemic dampens celebration of new French wine FRANCE 24
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau wineindustryadvisor.com
- This Berkeley winemaker lost most of his 2020 red wines to smoke taint. So he fermented some pears San Francisco Chronicle
- 2020 Beaujolais Nouveau: Celebrating Bright Wines in a Dim Year Wine Spectator
- “What better way to celebrate the end of the 2020 wine harvest in style than at the Embassy of France at DC’s only official celebration?” PoPville
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.