- This year’s wildfires are likely ‘the single worst disaster the wine-grape growing community has ever faced’ MarketWatch
- Winemakers Face Up to Smoke Taint Reality Wine-Searcher
- West Coast wildfires taint wine regions in California, Oregon and Washington with taste of smoke masslive.com
- California wineries unlikely to sell smoky wines post-wildfires, expert says Fox News
- Western wildfires threaten smoke-tainted wine New York Daily News
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.